Post Subject

Friday, March 12, 2010

Another Casserole

Here's another recipe for a 'one dish' meal. You know how much I love those!!
It's not as quick to prepare as the other ones, but I made it ahead of time and still used it on a day I baby-sat.
It's a combination of a few recipes I've made before. Overall, it's our favourite 'one disher' so far.

Chicken Casserole

2 cooked chicken breasts, chopped
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 small onion, diced
1 tsp. oregano
1 can mushrooms, drained well
pepper

Pasta
Mixed Veggies
Shredded cheese


-Mix first 7 all together with 1/2 cup water.

-Cook desired pasta according to package directions (I used rigatoni, but Penne would be great too) I used about 3 cups of dry pasta for 6 people and we cleaned the pan out. I'd use more next time.

-While the pasta is cooking, cook 2 cups of mixed veggies to almost tender.
Drain both pasta and veggies. Mix with sauce.

-Spread in a greased 9x13 pan and top with shredded cheese.

Bake at 375 F covered for 30ish minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted. It's all pre-cooked so it just needs to be warmed.

We loved it, hope you do too! ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment