Post Subject

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Remembrance Day Assembly

Each year, the school puts on a bit of a concert for Remembrance Day. Most years, I haven't been able to go for one reason or another, (usually because my boys don't remember to tell me about it until the morning of!) so this was the first year I got to enjoy it.
Zach told us last night that he had a small solo in a song at the assembly. I wonder if there's something fun about watching Mom and Dad scramble to see if they can make it on such short notice? I mean, really, the kids have been practicing these songs for weeks - could he not tell us even a few days before that he has a solo?? Does he have to wait until the night before??
Anyway, we did manage to make it and I took some video of my cutie. He has croup, so his voice wasn't quite what it would normally be, but it was still really good! We are so proud of him to have the confidence to sing in front of his whole school and all the parents that came!
(Please excuse the jerky taping, it's not easy trying to get both my boys when they're so far apart!)

The grade 4 choir (Brad's grade) had a very pretty song sung in Hebrew about peace, I taped that as well, that's the second video.
As always, their school did a great job! We will certainly miss this school ...



No comments:

Post a Comment