Because of this, I get an 'official shoot' with the boys yearly on Mother's day. (Plus the odd self portrait I take of myself with them -we're getting really good at those!) The idea is to do this every year, but some years we forget - or the weather doesn't cooperate and then we forget ... you know where I'm going with this don't you??
STUDIO SHOTS!
Man, I am in love with this equipment!
Man, I am in love with this equipment!
Anyway, here are some of the shots from this year's Mother's Day.




I really can't believe how big they are getting! The first Mother's Day we did this, Zach wasn't even sitting on his own, and Brad was still 2!
I am so proud of them! I know that boys will be boys, and they can rough-house too much, and bicker a lot, but I genuinely think I have some amazing kids.
If the only thing I do well in life, is raise great kids ... I'm totally happy with that.

No comments:
Post a Comment