A while back, like beginning of summer kind of while back, a friend and I decided that we were going to do our own Mess the Dress pictures. Only we were both too sentimental about our own wedding gowns, and honestly, neither of us had the figure we did back before we were blessed with children. So, being about the same size, we bought one online for super cheap and split the cost. We both then wore that dress for our little photo shoot, which finally happened this fall.
Man, what a blast!! We spent all day laughing and getting creative (and shivering, it was pretty cold!) and both have gorgeous pictures as a result!
Part of me wishes these were my real wedding pictures - I just need Dustin in them!! ;)
Here's a sampling of my favorites from my turn in the dress...
This is one of my favorites, it's so Twilighty - and I love Twilight!
My friend makes these headbands - so super cute!
Such a treat to see these again ... the dress may be a "mess" but the model is gorgeous. Love, you know who!
ReplyDelete