Post Subject

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Birthdays!

HAPPY 3rd Birthday Gavin!!

Our nephew Gavin turned 3 this month, and brilliantly, I forgot my camera:( So you'll have to take my word for it that it was a great party - a Thomas the Tank Engine Cake and fun new toys for Gavin to unwrap.
I'll maybe see if I can scam some photos from Sheri or Gramma to add here. Sorry in the meantime.....



HAPPY 7th Birthday Emma!

I did better this time, I remembered my camera!
Emma, our niece, also celebrates a birthday in January, and had a Magician come as entertainment for her party - as hokey as his magic tricks were, he was a GREAT children's entertainer. The 'magic' wasn't even the focal point really, although when Simon the rabbit appeared instead of a cake in a pan for the imaginary cake the kids all helped the magician make, it was pretty priceless!

Add some presents, balloon animals, cupcakes LOADED with icing ... oh, and LOTS of
SCREAMING from all the little girls and it was a l-o-u-d-l-y good time!
(On the drive home,Brad asked why girls scream so much ... Dustin told him girls overreact to things all the time and to get used to it - huh.)



Uncle Dustin loved the noise!;)

Emma, with Magician Ryan, and Simon the rabbit.

Brad asked for a frog made out of balloon (we think it looks more like Yoshi) and Zach asked for a grey tiger (?) on a tree. Cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment