Post Subject

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Mmmmm Cheese!



Cheese-Lover's Roll-Ups!

-1 egg, beaten
1 container ricotta cheese (475 g)
-2 cups shredded Italiano cheese
-4 green onions, chopped
-1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning

-1 jar Pasta sauce
-16 lasagne noodles, cooked
-1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese

-Mix together first 5 ingredients. Pour 1 cup of Pasta Sauce into 9x13 pan. Spoon 3 tsps on cheese mixture onto noodle and roll up. Place in pan. Repeat until mixture and noodles are gone.
Pour remaining pasta sauce over rolls and top with parmesan cheese. Cover and bake 40-50 minutes @ 375 F until heated through. Uncover last 10 minutes.


_____________

This was a new recipe I tried this evening. We all really liked it! I made a half recipe - so only 8 roll ups for the 4 of us. I served it with Caesar Salad and we actually only ate one roll up each. They were pretty filling!
I added a bit of sea-salt to the cheese mixture, but other than that, I followed the recipe and I don't think I'd change anything.

Hope you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment