I'm just going to post pictures and share that way on this one, because I brought my camera along to everything year (yay me for remembering!). As a photographer, you'd think I'd bring my camera everywhere, but sadly, this isn't so.... I really need to start doing it more!
On Good Friday, we were at my inlaws. The boys had "wars" on the tire tube (broken legs anyone? I cringed watching them!) The weather was nice enough that the boys played some baseball with Dustin as well.
At home on Saturday, dying Easter Eggs
Lol, Zach and he goofy expressions!
Lemon Loaf! SO yummy! Voted to be a new tradition for us (got the recipe from a friend recently!)
Looking for their baskets and chocolate bunnies at home on Sunday after church. They seemed to think it was a race! lol!
Found one!
Found the other!
Goof!
Loading up on sugar before we go to Oma's (where there was a lot more sugar!)
Clues for their Easter goodies at Oma and Opa's.
Their chocolate tools and Tim's cards! Very happy boys asking to go "for coffee" now!
A highlight at my parents....the hot tub! I thoroughly enjoyed it with Dustin and my sister-in-law.
This is what usually happens when my dad gets the camera out ... I told him I'd make it my new profile picture for FB ... still have to do that yet ;)
Researching Bows with Opa after supper, love it that Opa is interested in stuff Brad is too!
And that was our weekend! Busy, busy, but fun too. We hope you all had a fantastic Easter as well!




No comments:
Post a Comment