Post Subject

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

How To Build a Chicken Coop

Well, there are 2 ways really, and I'll explain both ...

The first way ... marry someone like Dustin who knows exactly what he's doing and sit back with an ice tea.  TA-DAH!!! Done!

The second, tell him you actually want to help and this is what you'll get. ....











Once we picked the spot, we worked until we ran out of material.  We joked that Abby was our site supervisor, since she ran back and forth with us from our material pile to the area we built it, and only lay down while we worked.
I got to try out the gas powered air nailer (not that i was too eager, Dustin definitely encouraged it, and then hid a smile when it kicked back the first time and I freaked out was a little startled).

I'd love to tell you it's totally finished, but alas, it is not.  We're hoping to get the chickens by the end of the month, so we have a few weeks to get it finished yet.  It just seems the projects are piling up and whatever seems to be needed the most in that moment is what gets priority.  I have no doubt that our little coop will be ready in time though.

No comments:

Post a Comment