Post Subject

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

Did you have a great Mother's Day?  I sure did!
I woke up to three gentle voices saying "Happy Mother's Day!", then had breakfast all prepared on the table with coffee just the way I like it.
A big bag of Peanut M&Ms, an itunes gift card, and a gift certificate to a local Green House was also on the table.  Boy, do those guys know this Mom well! :)

Over the years, I've found that there really aren't that many photos of me with our boys.... I'm always the one behind the camera!  So a tradition was started a few years ago (actually, about 8, it was on Zach's first Mother's Day that we started), and although I think we've missed a year here or there, most years we do a little photo shoot.
I prepped my studio, set the camera the way I wanted it, and either Dustin or Brad took the pictures (Brad is quite the little photog already!), and since it was for Mother's Day, the complaining was kept to a minimum.  Lol.

Have a look .... for me, this keepsake is the best gift they ever could give me. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment