Let me see .... Christmas was great, as usual. Lots of food, gifts, and time with family.
My work was CRAZY busy in November and December, which was fabulous and fun, but also exhausting. I told my friend Ashley that come February, I'd be bored again since they are naturally slower months for photography .. and true enough, I did and am saying that.
I cant say I was bored in January though. We took a really nice family trip to California again, and we just rested at home the other weeks.
![]() |
| Disneyland! |
| Characters at Universal Studios |
| Transformers Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood |
Dustin has kept going on the renovations .... the boys (studio) bathroom is now completely redone and new. And we've figured out how to improve the entrance from the garage. It involves moving the basement stairwell. Pretty sure our sanity is officially gone out the window when Dustin and I both shrugged at that thought and said, well, then that's what we'll do.
| Before |
| After |
Our kitchen is in shambles right now. My
The goal is for our new kitchen to be installed and working by March 31. My birthday, and also Easter this year. The plan was for us to host Easter for my side of the family, but my mom is happily on stand-by if we dont make it in time for that.
Kitchen photos to come when it's all done ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment