Post Subject

Thursday, March 7, 2013

What to do?

I've been hmmming and hawing over how to fix a mistake I made a few months ago.  You see, google changed it's data content limit (photos) and I was over the limit now, so I couldn't add photos to any posts anymore.  Seeing that I had some albums I didn't even know about on Picasa, I went and deleted them thinking it would free up a lot of space.  What I didn't realize, is that whenever I load a photo to my blog, it stored it in those Picasa albums, so when I deleted those albums,  I deleted all of my blog pictures!!  (*Insert Face Palm here*)
Rather than reload them all (I have 125 posts .... that would take a long time) I have just left them with big blank boxes.  I've debated;  do I delete all of those posts (pretty well up to the last 2) and start fresh, or do I just leave them and my readers can image the photos that were there ... ??  I'm open to suggestions.  Really. What would you do?

You'll notice I did reload all of my work photos on my Photography Blog (check it out here if you like.  And please 'Follow' it :) ). I figured photos would be important for a photographer to show off, and it took me a good full day to sort through my images again and get it back up and looking good.  I took that opportunity to weed out some of the photos I wasn't feeling represented my work now, and to refine how I wanted the blog to look for a while.  Maybe it was a good thing on that blog ... but now my personal one......  ??

No comments:

Post a Comment