Post Subject

Monday, February 28, 2011

My Hockey Team!


We're trying very hard to make sure we spend family time every weekend, despite the amount of work we want to do on the house too. The weekends are the only time we have to do both.
So when the boys asked to go skating on Saturday, we squeezed it in between taping and the first coat of mud on the new drywall.
They chose Mitchell's outdoor rink, which was no surprise; we're all a little homesick for familiar right now.
I didn't skate, but I did take my new camera out onto the ice and snapped some shots of them having a good time. I am far happier behind a camera than on skates!
On the way home, we stopped at Tim Horton's for doughnuts to take home for snack, and I made us all hot chocolate to go with.
It was a really nice little break:)


No comments:

Post a Comment